Questions to Ask a Guy
Questions to Ask a Guy to Get to Know Him Better
Asking people questions is a tried and true way to both show you are interested in that person and to figure out if you’re interested in them. What seem like innocent, friendly questions often reveal deep truths about someone, and they break the ice for more serious questions later on.
The next time you’re at a party or social event and you’ve run out of the typical questions to ask, try one of these twenty questions to ask a guy. Guys like to talk and dominate the conversation, and if you have a series of good questions to ask a guy, he will walk away feeling like you’re the most important girl in the room. It is easy to stroke a guy’s ego — just asking him questions that allow him to talk about himself will be a big help in your attempt to get closer to him.
Here’s fifty questions to ask a guy — they’re easy to remember, and the answers don’t have to be too complex.
1. If you’re a waiter and one of your customers was rude, would you spit in their food?
2. What is you all time favorite movie and why?
3. If you could choose five people to invite to dinner, who would you invite and why?
4. If you could be invisible, where would you go and what would you do?
5. If someone made a comedy about your life, what would be the funniest scene?
6. What was your favourite television character when you were a kid ? What is your favorite television show now?
7. What’s the one thing you have to do before you die?
8. What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
9. Would you ever consider dating a woman who is much taller than you? What about a woman who is much shorter?
10. How old were you when you had your first date?
11. What’s the worst lie you ever told someone? Where you caught? Who did you tell it to and why?
12. If you could be a woman for a day, what would you do?
13. When you dislike someone, do you normally let them know or do you hide it?
14. What do you prefer the most in a woman – brains, a good body, or good looks?
15. Have you ever been caught with your pants down in public?
16. What’s the difference between making love and having sex? Which do you prefer?
17. If you could go back to being a virgin again, would you?
18. What’s your biggest sexual ‘turn-ons’ and ‘turn-offs’?
19. Have you ever cheated on your partner? If so, did they find out and what did they do?
20. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
21. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
22. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
23. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
24. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
25. What is your all-time favorite song?
26. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
27. What is the best advice you ever got? Who was it from?
28. If you could only listen to one type of music, what would it be?
29. How did your last relationship end? Are you still friends with her?
30. What color are my eyes? (to see if he’s paying attention)
31. Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
32. What is your biggest regret about your past?
33. What would be your ideal vacation?
34. What is your least favorite movie?
35. If you could only eat one food the rest of your life, what would it be?
36. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
37. What is the bravest thing you have ever done in your life?
38. What is your first memory?
39. What do you like most about yourself?
40. If your friend was going to commit suicide, what would you say to stop them?
41. Do you like taking care of people when they’re sick?
42. What is your favorite memory of your family?
43. How would you describe yourself in one sentence? One word?
44. How long was your longest relationship?
45. If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?
46. Have you ever regretted a romantic encounter?
47. Do you believe in soul mates?
48. Do you have a criminal record?
49. What do you think about love at first sight?
50. Do you have any questions for me?
- Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- How to Ask a Shy Guy Out on a Date
- Random and Funny Questions to Ask Your Friends
- What Do You Do if You’ve Fallen in Love with a Married Man?
- Quotes about Falling in Love
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 25th, 2012 at 8:47 pm and is filed under Dating. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.