Subway Coupons

Subway Coupons, Promotions, and Discounts in 2011

Subway has over 22,000 franchises nationwide, so you can use your Subway coupons and coupon codes in just about any town in America. If you lay off too much of their non-fat sauces, Subway is a healthy way to eat fast. Once again, avoid the Creamy Italian dressing, which is my favorite.

Subway used to offer good, cheap sandwiches, but prices have risen over the past 10 to 15 years for Jared’s favorite fast-food chain. These days, a 12-inch sub, chips, and a fountain drink are going to cost you $8 to $9 at Subway. To get the price down to a more affordable level, you either have to cut down to a six-inch sub (healthier, anyway) or find you some good Subway coupons.

Since cutting down your caloric intake is your decision, let me talk about where to find printable coupons and promo codes for your next trip to Subway. Below are several options.

Subway Coupons, Deals and Promotions

Coupon Cabin Subway Coupons and Discounts

I wanted to point out another coupon website or two today, so let’s take a look at the Coupon Cabin Subway coupons page. As I mentioned earlier, Subway offers a lot of its own coupons, so you’ll see a lot of replication on the CouponCabin and other coupon web addresses.

Coupons being offered at the moment include a free foot-long (Buy 1, Get 1 Free), a free cookie, and a discount for “Montpellier” alone. You’ll find a lot of repetition of the “buy one, get one free” deal, but that’s a good coupon to walk into the store with. Even if you don’t have a friend to share the expense with you, buy a second sandwich without a lot of dressing on it and save the sub for lunch tomorrow.

Dealcatcher Subway Coupons & Promotions

Dealcatcher has a number of variant coupon codes that might help. They link to a promotion for a free coffee on Monday (may have expired in many locations), along with a free $2 gift card for filling out a Subway survey (but only in California Subway Restaurants). Another option is the Subway free cookies or soup promotion. This means you get either an appetizer or a dessert item for free, with a coupon code you can activate online.

Retail Me Not Subway Discounts & Coupons

Okay, I said I was going to stay away from RetailMeNot, but they always have discounts you don’t find elsewhere, so I had to look. At the Retail Me Not Subway bargains page, you get a free 6-inch sub with the purchase of a 6-inch submarine sandwich and a medium drink. There’s also a not-very-successful coupon code to acquire scratch-and-win cards, the requisite free cookie printable coupon, and a free 21-ounce drink coupon code.

Subway.com Subway Monthly Coupons and Promotions 2011

Subway has its own monthly promotions and discounts, so you should check the Subway official website at least once a month to see what the latest promotion is. This month, all regular footlong are $5 footlongs, including the turkey breast footlong, the Chicken and Bacon Ranch footlong, and the Italian B.M.T. football on flatbread. There was a time when all Subway footlongs were under $5, but those days are long past, except for the rest of this calender month.

Subway Freshbuzz

Subway FRESHBUZZ is an online club for regular Subway customers who want to hear automatically about the latest Subway features and promotions. You won’t need to give credit card information, though you need to input a valid and current email address to receive alerts. Also, you can opt to put in your mobile number, so you receive alerts to your cell phone.

This is an optional program, and I’m not suggesting you take that option. But the link is there, in case you want up-to-the-minute Subways promotional news.

See also:

1. Printable Blimpie Coupons
  2. Free McDonalds Coupons
  3. Online Coupons for Arby’s
  4. 2011 Sonic Discounts Online
  5. Quizno’s Discounts and Coupons 2011
  6. Edible Arrangements Discounts and Coupons 2011
  7. Printable Melting Pot Coupons