Are Jon and Kate Gosselin Already Split Up?

Are Jon and Kate Gosselin already already split up?

This story just won’t die.

Jon and Kate Gosselin, stars of TLC’s popular reality show “Jon and Kate Plus 8”, have reportedly been living apart for as long as 6 months, according to some sources close to the couple.

The pressure has begun to mount for the popular TV couple, enough pressure that the infamously stern and unshakeable Kate Gosselin has “cracked”, according to People magazine, and is not only expressing doubts about her marriage, but is also behaving rather strangely, including posing for papparazi in her bikini after undergoing a tummy tuck. Kate Gosselin has also been saying negative things about her husband Jon and being very nasty towards his alleged mistress, a woman named Deanna Hummel.

Of course, what Kate isn’t talking about is her own alleged affair with a bodyguard hired after the TLC show began a few years ago.

According to Kate, “I don’t know that we’re in the same place anymore, that we want the same thing. I’ve been struggling with the question of ‘Who is this person?’ for a while. I remember where I was the first time I heard her name. It’s one of those things where you can try to make it go away, but there’s blaring, red flashing lights.”

Jon Gosselin has been spotted having dinner and driving around town with a much younger woman, and photos of the couple have appeared in gossip rags and major magazines.

Although Kate reportedly hasn’t given up all hope for her marriage, she has publicly considered a future without her husband, saying “You can’t imagine yourself in a certain position when all this first happens, but you can do it over some months.”

Meanwhile, coloumnists for US Magazine continue to claim that cheating is happening on both sides, and that the couple has been split “for some time now”. Allegedly, kate and her bodyguard Steve Neild have moved beyond a merely professional relationship.

An unnamed source, an employee at one of TLC’s promotional events for the show, told reporters that Kate and Steve Neild were “very physical, often touching each other ,“ going on to say that Kate was “ . . . gently poking him, giving him little love pats, totally unlike the slapping she does with Jon. She and Steve were joking around so much, I actually wondered if they were having an affair. There’s a lot of open affection between them.” Kate is infamously cold towards Jon, and many people are calling for TLC to pull the show until the heat is off the couple.

The rumors all started when Jon Gosselin allegedly told a woman in a bar that the Gosselins “ . . . might be getting a divorce.”

Star Magazine reported one witness’ account of Jon’s night out:

“He was dirty dancing with several of them, making out, kissing them on their necks and mouths. I thought it was rather surprising for a father with his wife and so many kids at home to be acting like this. He was all over one girl, a long-haired blonde who’s nearly 6 feet tall. He left with several of the girls, including her.”
All of these rumors have prompted Jon to issue a statement through his representation, an excerpt of which says:
“It is certainly hurtful for people to spread rumors and lies about us. It certainly makes me reluctant to live my life like the average person would. This has made it very clear that the simplest innocent gesture -— such as taking a picture with a fan, can be taken out of context.”

Jon and Kate are often seen arguing and bickering on camera, and the arguing has become simply part of the everyday activities on the show. Fans are used to seeing family outings, movie nights, grocery store trips, and dentist visits. Just as normal are fights between Jon and Kate. The couple even traveled to Hawaii to renew their wedding vows on the show.

Their children include 8-year-old twins Cara and Mady and 4-year-old sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Leah and Joel. The children were the result of fertility treatments.

More reports surfaced this weekend in gossip coloumns that Jon and his alleged girlfriend Hummel have been having a few more romantic dates, including one at Ruby Tuesday restaurant and another at Paolo’s Restaurant & Bar.