Technology Questions & Answers

We aim to answer all technology questions & answers in this articles. We hope to provide you insight about technology and to also share technology tips along the way.

Technology Advice

We’re commited in giving you the best, most realiable information and technology adivce in this section. If you have a question, need additional technology advice, or have any feedback please send us an email at questions [at] askdeb.com.

What Is a Dual-Core Processor?

A dual-core processor is a computer processing system with two independent “cores”, a term sometimes used to describe processors. A dual processor speeds up the information processing of a computer or laptop.

What Is A Moleskine Notebook?

Artists and avid travelers have always needed something to make sketches or jot down some notes into. From the days of artists such as Van Gogh to the travels of Sir H.M. Stanley, notebooks have been an important tool.

What Is A Hipster PDA?

Electronics are taking over the world. From cell phones, notebooks, iPods, to just about any daily item you can think of. And they all require batteries. Technology has invaded just about every aspect of our lives.

What Are Some Verizon Deals for Phone, Internet, and Cable?

Verizon is one of the leading communications companies in the United States. They provide services for local and long-distance calling, high-speed internet, and cable television.

Which Cell Phone Should I Buy?

Which cell phone you should buy will depend on many factors, the most important of which, is your personality. You should understand that cell phone plans and prices are constantly changing and the phone you should buy today could be bettered by another cell phone tomorrow.

How Do Windmills Work?

Windmills have been around for a very long time. Somewhere early on in mankind’s history, someone figured out that you could use the wind to perform certain jobs that would otherwise have been much more difficult.

What Is a Kindle?

technology-questions-answers

I enjoy a good book. More than just being entertained by the story, I like having the physical item. I have a whole library at home with shelf after shelf of books on various subjects.

What Are Some Good, Free PSP Video Converter Downloads?

Created by Sony, the Sony PSP is one of the hottest hand held game platforms available. It was initially launched in the USA in March of 2005 and have only lacked sales behind the Nintendo DS.

How to Copy Songs from an iPod to a PC?

If you’ve recently experienced a computer crash, a massive loss of memory, or another technical catastrophe, the last thing on your mind is probably your digital music collection.

What Is Satellite Radio?
Is It Worth the Money?

That’s a question everyone has to answer for themselves. If you have the extra money every month to pay either Sirius Satellite Radio or XM Satellite Radio, it’s a terrific product.

What Are the Best Antivirus Software Products?

Let me go over the best-known antivirus software products on the market and we’ll work from there. There are a lot of security software products on the market, so my apologies to the antivirus software products on the market that I’m not familiar with.

What Is
a “Plasma Screen” Television?

A “plasma display panel” is a flat panel display screen on certain large television sets. Plasma screen tvs are often confused with liquid crystal display or LCD tvs, but the two are not the same item.

What Is the SanDisk Slot Music Player?

“Slot music players” are kind of a throwback to the days before downloads. Imagine an mp3 player where, instead of downloading music, you put in a memory card with preloaded music, and you have the SanDisk Slot Music Player.

What Is Some of
the Latest Automotive Technology?

Automobile technology is a fast-changing topic. Automotive gadgets and neat little car devices come and go all the time, so by the time you’re reading this, there might be a whole lot of coolest new automotive gadgets for you to buy.

What Is Nanotechnology? Is It Science Fiction?

Most nano-science is speculative at the moment, given the fact that the theoretical applications of nanotechnology are so far-ranging.

What Do I Do if I Have
a Defective Pixel on My LCD Screen?

Defective pixels are among the most annoying problems someone can have with a defective LCD screen. Every time you look at your computer monitor, you see dead pixels or hot pixels staring back at you.

What Can I Do with
an iPhone?

So if you’re thinking about getting an iPhone or you just bought an iPhone, you might be wondering what you can do with an iPhone. Here’s a list of some of the basic iPhone features and basic iPhone functions.

What Is The Difference Between Amazon Kindle And Kindle 2?

Kindle has been a big success for the people at Amazon. For those who don’t keep up with every new trend in technology, a “Kindle” device was designed by Amazon.com for downloading electronic books or e-books.

What Is the Red Ring of Death
on the XBox 360?

The “red ring of death” on the XBOX 360 is one of several technical problems you’ll find with the Xbox 360 product.

Should I Become an “Early Adopter”?

“Early adopters” are the first people in your circle of friends to have the hottest new technology. They were the first to get a Blackberry, the first to get an Amazon Kindle and the first to try out Windows Vista.

What Is a HD Ready Television?

“HD ready” refers to television receivers which can display high-definition pictures. The term started in Europe in 2005, because European tv makers were promoting their television sets as “hd ready”, when in fact they weren’t.

What Is Green Power or Green Energy?

“Green power”, sometimes known as “green energy”, is an energy source which environmental groups and ecological experts consider non-polluting and environment-friendly. The color “green” is invoked, because green is considered the color of nature (forests, grass).

Netflix.com Versus Blockbuster
Online?

Before I give you the by-mail rental service I personally use, let me give you a full analysis of the advantages and disadvantages both of Blockbuster Online and Netflix.

How Does a Speedometer Work?

There are different types of speedometers, like the old mechanical
speedometer and the current electronic speedometer. Both of these have a
different method to calculate speed.

How Does a GPS Work and Do I Need One in My Car?

GPS stands for “global positioning system”. A “GPS system”, as it’s
sometimes redundantly called, uses satellite signals coming from orbit
to determine its position. A GPS receiver needs four satellite signals
to calculate its position.

What Is a Blu-Ray Disc Player?

What’s the difference between a Blu-ray player and a DVD player? How
does Bluray technology work?

Where to Post Digital Photos Online

Digital camera pictures are easy to post on the internet for your friends and family members to enjoy. In fact, there are many online alternatives for amateur photographers to post their digital photo collections.

For information on the latest month by month cell phone prices, visit Sim Only Deals.