Nintendo is one of the most iconic names in gaming, and the company has been around for more than 40 years. With such a long history, they have released some of the best gaming consoles ever made. In this article, we will be looking at the best Nintendo consoles that are available right now. From the Nintendo Switch to the Nintendo 3DS, each console has something special to offer gamers.

Best Nintendo Consoles Right Now

Rank Product Name Score
1
Nintendo Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Nintendo Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
9. 7
2
The Art of Splatoon
The Art of Splatoon
9. 5
3
Replacement Right Left L R Slider Rail with Flex Cable Fix Part for Nintendo Switch NS NX Joy-Con Console (Left)
9. 1
4
SanDisk 128GB microSDXC-Card, Licensed for Nintendo-Switch - SDSQXAO-128G-GNCZN
SanDisk 128GB microSDXC-Card, Licensed for Nintendo-Switch – SDSQXAO-128G-GNCZN
8. 8
5
The Complete Sega 32X Guide
The Complete Sega 32X Guide
8. 6
6
Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red JoyCon - HAC-001(-01)
Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red JoyCon – HAC-001(-01)
8. 2
7
Nintendo Switch Lite - Gray
Nintendo Switch Lite – Gray
8. 0
8
Paper Mario: The Origami King - Nintendo Switch
Paper Mario: The Origami King – Nintendo Switch
7 .7
9
Nintendo Switch 32GB Console Video Games w/ 32GB Memory Card | Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con | 1080p Resolution | 802.11ac WiFi | HDMI | Surround Sound | IR Motion Camera
7. 4
10
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild The Complete Official Guide: -Expanded Edition
7. 2

1. Nintendo Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Nintendo Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

9.7/10 our score

Nintendo Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is an incredible racing game. It features a variety of courses and characters, as well as plenty of challenging and exciting gameplay. The graphics are stunning, and the controls are smooth, making it a joy to play. The game also offers a variety of customization options and multiplayer modes that make it even more enjoyable. Overall, Nintendo Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a must-have game for anyone who loves racing games. It’s a great way to spend quality time with friends or just have some solo fun. Highly recommended!

• Includes Mario Kart 8 with all its DLC content, plus new characters and tracks
  • Race with up to 12 players online or in up to 8 player local wireless multiplayer
  • Compatible with Nintendo Switch Joy-Con, Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, and Wii Remote + Nunchuk Controllers
  • Features anti-gravity racing, new gliders, underwater racing, and motorbikes
  • Includes new characters and vehicles, such as Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, King Boo and Dry Bones
  • Players can control their karts with the motion controls of the Joy-Con controllers, including the new HD vibration feature
  • Support for up to 1080p resolution in TV mode

2. The Art of Splatoon

The Art of Splatoon

9.5/10 our score

I recently purchased “The Art of Splatoon” and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the book. It’s filled with breathtaking artwork, lore, and commentary on the beloved Nintendo game. As a longtime Splatoon fan, I found this book to be an invaluable resource for exploring the history and culture of the series. The book is full of beautiful illustrations and concept art, detailed backstory for the characters and worlds, and tons of trivia that I had never known! It was truly captivating to read through from start to finish, and I highly recommend it to all Splatoon fans. This is a must-have for any Splatoon enthusiast!

• A full-color, comprehensive guidebook to the world of Splatoon, the award-winning multiplayer shooter from Nintendo.
  • Explore the colorful world of Splatoon, from characters and weapons to the popular stages and modes.
  • Discover key strategies for each of the four classes, as well as tips for forming effective battle strategies.
  • Examine the characters and weapons to find your ideal loadout for success.
  • Learn about the various forms of turf warfare and how to make the most of the splatter-tastic action.
  • Discover the origins of the game and its development over the years.

3. Replacement Right Left L R Slider Rail with Flex Cable Fix Part for Nintendo Switch NS NX Joy-Con Console (Left)

9.1/10 our score

This Replacement Right Left L R Slider Rail with Flex Cable Fix Part for Nintendo Switch NS NX Joy-Con Console is a great product and definitely worth the money. It was easy to install and the parts fit perfectly. The product is exactly as described, and the quality is great. It was very easy to attach the new rail and cable, and the process was quick and painless. The best thing about this product is that it has made my Switch controllers work like new again. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a quick and easy repair for their Switch controllers.

• Compatible with Nintendo Switch NS NX Joy-Con Console (Left)
  • Right and Left slider rail
  • Includes flex cable fix part
  • Easy to install
  • High quality and durable

4. SanDisk 128GB microSDXC-Card, Licensed for Nintendo-Switch – SDSQXAO-128G-GNCZN

8.8/10 our score

I recently bought the SanDisk 128GB microSDXC-Card, Licensed for Nintendo-Switch and so far I’m impressed. The card is great for expanding the memory on my Switch console and the speed of the card is great. I haven’t experienced any lag when using the card and it’s been great for saving game data, downloading game demos and downloading games. The price was very reasonable and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade their Switch memory.

• 128GB storage capacity
  • UHS-I bus interface
  • Class 10 / U3 / V30 speeds
  • Max read speed of 98 MB/s
  • Max write speed of 90 MB/s
  • Licensed for use with the Nintendo Switch
  • Water, temperature, shock and X-ray proof
  • Includes full-size SD adapter

5. The Complete Sega 32X Guide

The Complete Sega 32X Guide

8.6/10 our score

I recently purchased the Complete Sega 32X Guide, and I’m really pleased with it. It’s a comprehensive guide to the world of SEGA 32X games, and it covers all the basics to get you started. It explains the hardware and software details, as well as tips and tricks, for the system. The Complete Sega 32X Guide also has a great selection of reviews for various games, so you can easily find out which ones to pick up. Overall, it’s an excellent resource for anyone who wants to learn more about this incredible system. Highly recommended!

• Comprehensive guide to all available Sega 32X games
  • Features screenshots, gameplay tips, and general game info for each game
  • Reviews for every game to help buyers make informed decisions
  • Includes detailed maps, cheat codes, and other helpful hints
  • Written by experienced gamers with extensive knowledge of the system

6. Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red JoyCon – HAC-001(-01)

8.2/10 our score

I recently purchased the Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red JoyCon and I’m absolutely in love with it. It’s an amazing gaming console that is perfect for both playing in docked mode or on the go. The graphics on the console are great and the games look amazing. I really like the joycons and the controllers that come with it. They are comfortable, lightweight and easy to use. The Nintendo Switch also has a wide variety of games to choose from for all kinds of gamers. The system is also very durable and the battery life lasts quite a long time. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great gaming experience. The Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red JoyCon – HAC-001(-01) is definitely worth the money.

• Stunning 6.2 inch high-definition display
  • Up to 9 hours of battery life
  • Motion controls and HD rumble
  • 1080P resolution when docked to your TV
  • Comes with two Joy-Con controllers in Neon Blue and Neon Red
  • Supports up to 8 players
  • Compatible with all Nintendo Switch games

7. Nintendo Switch Lite – Gray

Nintendo Switch Lite - Gray

8/10 our score

I recently purchased the Nintendo Switch Lite in Gray and have been having a great time with it. The console is lightweight and easy to carry around, making it great for gaming on the go. The touch screen is very responsive and makes navigating menus a breeze. My favorite feature is the ability to easily switch between handheld mode and TV mode. The battery life is also quite impressive, lasting several hours of play. The library of games is also impressive, featuring a slew of new and classic titles. Overall, the Nintendo Switch Lite in Gray is a great buy and I highly recommend it!

• Compact and lightweight design, ideal for handheld play
  • Integrated control buttons and directional control pad
  • Bright 5.5-inch touchscreen LCD display
  • 32GB of internal storage
  • Compatible with all Nintendo Switch games that support handheld mode
  • Up to 7 hours of battery life on a single charge
  • Comes with gray Joy-Con controllers

8. Paper Mario: The Origami King – Nintendo Switch

7.7/10 our score

I recently got 8.Paper Mario: The Origami King on the Nintendo Switch and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed. The graphics are absolutely stunning and the gameplay is smooth and intuitive. The story is also quite interesting and engaging, with plenty of surprises and twists to keep you on your toes. The puzzles are also challenging and rewarding, with plenty of rewards for solving them. Overall, 8. Paper Mario: The Origami King is an excellent game that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun and engaging Nintendo Switch experience.

• Role-Playing game starring Mario and his paper-made allies
  • Interactive battles where the player needs to solve puzzles in order to defeat enemies
  • Explore and discover a variety of vibrant, hand-crafted locales in the kingdom
  • Participate in exciting mini-games and use collected items to upgrade equipment
  • Compatibility with Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers or Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
  • Up to 4 players can join for a multiplayer experience
  • Story-driven adventure with charming characters and a captivating story
  • Cinematic boss battles that unlock special prizes

9. Nintendo Switch 32GB Console Video Games w/ 32GB Memory Card | Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con | 1080p Resolution | 802.11ac WiFi | HDMI | Surround Sound | IR Motion Camera

7.4/10 our score

I recently purchased the Nintendo Switch 32GB Console Video Games w/ 32GB Memory Card and I am absolutely in love with it. From the moment I plugged it in I was amazed by the 1080p resolution, 802.11ac WiFi, HDMI, surround sound and IR motion camera. I cant believe how much detail and clarity this console has. The games look so great and the sound is incredible. I also love that I can access my digital content, like my music and video files, from the console. The 32GB of memory card has plenty of space to store my games and digital content. The convenience of the Switch makes it so easy to take it with me on the go. I am so happy I made this purchase and would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great gaming console.

• 32GB internal storage
  • Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con controllers
  • 1080p resolution
  • 802.11ac WiFi connectivity
  • HDMI output
  • Surround sound audio output
  • Integrated IR motion camera
  • 32GB Memory Card for extra storage
  • Compatible with Nintendo Switch games

10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild The Complete Official Guide: -Expanded Edition

7.2/10 our score

I recently purchased The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild The Complete Official Guide: -Expanded Edition, and I could not be more pleased. This guidebook is incredibly comprehensive and offers detailed walkthroughs and maps of every area in the game. As a longtime Zelda fan, I was thrilled to have all the secrets of the game laid out in one place. Additionally, the guide includes artwork and mini-guides for over 900 side quests, allowing me to make the most of my gaming experience. The guide also features tips for completing the game faster, as well as strategies for tackling the toughest enemies. Overall, I highly recommend The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild The Complete Official Guide: -Expanded Edition for anyone wanting to make the most of their gaming experience.

• Maps, Quests, Enemies, and Items guide
  • Comprehensive walkthrough of the main story and all side quests
  • Complete coverage of all shrines and Korok seed locations
  • Detailed descriptions of all in-game items, weapons, and armor
  • Advanced puzzle solutions and strategies
  • Enemy and boss strategies and tactics
  • Premium Hard Cover with dust jacket
  • Over 500 pages of content
  • 7 exclusive lithographs
  • Updated to include all DLC content