Welcome to the world of baby carriers! From the moment your newborn arrives, a baby carrier can be a great way to keep them comfortable and close to you. Baby carriers allow you to keep your hands free while giving your baby the closeness they need. When selecting a baby carrier for a newborn, there are many factors to consider including comfort, safety, and convenience. This guide will help you explore the best baby carriers for newborns and how to choose the right one for you and your baby.

Best Baby Carrier For Newborn Hips

Rank Product Name Score
1
SUNVENO Baby Hipseat Ergonomic Baby Carrier Soft Cotton 6 in 1 Safety Infant Newborn Hip Seat for Home, Outdoor, Travel, 6-36 Months Babies Girls and Boys, Grey
9. 7
2
Ergobaby Carrier, Omni 360 All Carry Positions Baby Carrier with Cool Air Mesh, Oxford Blue
9. 5
3
Viedouce Baby Carrier Ergonomic with Hip Seat for Newborn Toddler Front Back Carry Backpack Soft Lightweight Breathable Multiple Positions, Navy
9. 1
4
All Carry Positions Baby Carrier with Hood, Hip Seat, 360 Air Mesh, Pocket, Aitop Front and Back Pack Baby Carriers for Newborn to Toddler 8-33 lbs (36 Months), M Position for Shopping Travelling
8. 8
5
Ergonomic Baby Carrier All Seasons Foldable Hip Seat With Lumbar Support for Newborns to Toddler 8-65 lbs
8. 6
6
9 in 1 Baby - Carrier- Amzdeal Ergonomic Baby -Carrier with Hip Seat, Adjustable Baby Backpack Carrier for Newborn to Toddler(3-36 Months), Perfect for Shopping Hiking Travel
9 in 1 Baby – Carrier- Amzdeal Ergonomic Baby -Carrier with Hip Seat, Adjustable Baby Backpack Carrier for Newborn to Toddler(3-36 Months), Perfect for Shopping Hiking Travel
8. 2
7
Bable Baby Carrier with Hip Seat, 6-in-1 Convertible Carrier for Newborn to Toddler (8-33lbs), Ergonomic Baby Carrier Backpack, Front Back Baby Carrier with Cool MESH for All Seasons (Flaxen)
8. 0
8
Baby Carrier with Hip Seat Baby Wrap Carrier All Season Multifunctional Baby Carrier Newborn to Toddler Baby Doll Carrier Front and Back for Men and Girls (Pink)
7 .7

1. SUNVENO Baby Hipseat Ergonomic Baby Carrier Soft Cotton 6 in 1 Safety Infant Newborn Hip Seat for Home, Outdoor, Travel, 6-36 Months Babies Girls and Boys, Grey

9.7/10 our score

I recently purchased the SUNVENO Baby Hipseat Ergonomic Baby Carrier Soft Cotton 6 in 1 Safety Infant Newborn Hip Seat for Home, Outdoor, Travel, 6-36 Months Babies Girls and Boys, Grey. I am so glad that I did! The product is well made, comfortable and easy to use. The straps are adjustable and the padding is soft and supportive. The hip seat is also very lightweight, making it easy to carry around. I was also impressed with the 6-in-1 functionality of the hip seat, allowing me to use it in different ways. The grey color is also a nice touch and looks great. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a comfortable and reliable baby hip seat.

• 6-in-1 baby hipseat carrier with adjustable waist belt, shoulder straps, and carry handle for convenience
  • Soft and breathable cotton material is comfortable and safe for babies aged 6-36 months
  • Ergonomic design with firm back support and a pocket for small items
  • Thickening sponge pad provides extra cushioning and protects the baby’s hips
  • Safety locks and buckles for secure and safe usage
  • Lightweight and portable for easy travel and storage

2. Ergobaby Carrier, Omni 360 All Carry Positions Baby Carrier with Cool Air Mesh, Oxford Blue

9.5/10 our score

I recently purchased the Ergobaby Carrier, Omni 360 All Carry Positions Baby Carrier with Cool Air Mesh, Oxford Blue, and I am so glad I did! This baby carrier is amazing. It has a firm structure but is still very comfortable for both baby and me. The cool air mesh fabric is perfect for keeping baby cool in hot weather. The multiple carry positions make it easy to switch up my babys position to keep him comfortable. The adjustable straps and waist belt make it easy to get a great fit. I also love that it is machine washable! I would definitely recommend this baby carrier to anyone who is looking for a comfortable, well-designed product.

• Can be used in all carry positions – front, back and hip.
  • Provides ergonomic support for babys natural development.
  • Breathable Cool Air Mesh fabric keeps baby cool and comfortable.
  • Adjustable head and neck support for baby’s comfort.
  • Integrated lumbar support helps reduce fatigue and provides added lower back comfort for parents.
  • Wide waist belt with adjustable lumbar support.
  • Crossable shoulder straps for comfortable fit.
  • Adjustable hood for sun protection and privacy.
  • Easy to use buckles.
  • Available in Oxford Blue color.
Recomendado:  10 Best Girl S Roller Skates

3. Viedouce Baby Carrier Ergonomic with Hip Seat for Newborn Toddler Front Back Carry Backpack Soft Lightweight Breathable Multiple Positions, Navy

9.1/10 our score

I recently purchased the Viedouce Baby Carrier Ergonomic with Hip Seat for my newborn and it has been a great purchase. The carrier is lightweight, breathable, and fits me perfectly. It’s easy to adjust the straps and secure my baby in place, which is great for longer walks. The hip seat is really comfortable for me and my baby too, which makes it easier to carry him for longer periods of time. The multiple positions that the carrier allows for also make it really versatile and convenient. I’m really happy with my purchase and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable and secure baby carrier.

• Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
  • Integrated hip seat for added support
  • Front, back and side carry options for different levels of support
  • Soft, lightweight and breathable material
  • Multiple carrying positions
  • Easy-access pockets for storage
  • Fully adjustable straps for a secure and comfortable fit
  • Safety buckles and straps for secure carrying
  • Navy color

4. All Carry Positions Baby Carrier with Hood, Hip Seat, 360 Air Mesh, Pocket, Aitop Front and Back Pack Baby Carriers for Newborn to Toddler 8-33 lbs (36 Months), M Position for Shopping Travelling

8.8/10 our score

I recently purchased the All Carry Positions Baby Carrier with Hood, Hip Seat, 360 Air Mesh, Pocket, Aitop Front and Back Pack Baby Carriers for my newborn, and I must say that this is one of the best baby carriers I have ever owned. The carrier is incredibly lightweight, yet still provides great support for my baby, who weighs 8-33 lbs. The mesh fabric is breathable and comfortable, and the adjustable straps make it easy to get a secure fit. The hood is a great addition for keeping the sun off my baby’s face and the pocket is a nice bonus for carrying small items. The M position for shopping and traveling is also very convenient and helpful. Overall, I am extremely happy with this baby carrier and would highly recommend it to any parent looking for a safe, comfortable and functional carrier for their little one.

• Carry Positions: All Carry Positions (Front and Back)
  • Hood: Yes
  • Hip Seat: Yes
  • 360 Air Mesh: Yes
  • Pocket: Yes
  • M Position: Yes
  • Weight Range: 8-33 lbs (36 Months)
  • Uses: Shopping, Travelling

5. Ergonomic Baby Carrier All Seasons Foldable Hip Seat With Lumbar Support for Newborns to Toddler 8-65 lbs

8.6/10 our score

I recently purchased this amazing ergonomic baby carrier and I am beyond impressed! The design is incredibly comfortable, with adjustable straps, lumbar support and a foldable hip seat. It is suitable for newborns up to 65 pounds and can be used in any season. It is also very easy to use and adjust for different sizes. I found it so much easier to use compared to a traditional baby carrier, because it is much more comfortable and distributes the baby’s weight evenly. I highly recommend this carrier to any new parent. It is well worth the money and will make your life so much easier!

• Ergonomic design to provide maximum comfort for baby and parent
  • Suitable for newborns up to toddlers up to 8-65 lbs
  • Foldable hip seat for easy storage
  • Built-in lumbar support for added comfort
  • All-season use with breathable mesh material

6. 9 in 1 Baby – Carrier- Amzdeal Ergonomic Baby -Carrier with Hip Seat, Adjustable Baby Backpack Carrier for Newborn to Toddler(3-36 Months), Perfect for Shopping Hiking Travel

8.2/10 our score

I recently purchased the Amzdeal Ergonomic Baby Carrier with Hip Seat, and I’m so glad I did! It is truly a must-have for any parent who wants to take their baby out shopping, hiking, or traveling. The 6.9 in 1 design allows you to carry your little one in 9 different ways, giving you lots of options to find the most comfortable and safe way to carry your baby. It’s made from high-quality materials and is adjustable so it can fit babies from 3 to 36 months with ease. The hip seat is also incredibly comfortable for both the baby and the parent and provides superior support for the baby’s hips and spine. I love that the carrier is lightweight and easy to use, making it great for on-the-go adventures. Highly recommend this carrier!

• Ergonomically designed for baby’s safety, comfort and stability.
  • Cushioned hip seat provides extra comfort and support.
  • Adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt for comfortable carrying.
  • Suitable for babies 3-36 months.
  • Multiple carrying positions: front-outward, front- inward, back carry, and hip carry.
  • Breathable and lightweight fabric.
  • Convenient pocket for small items.
  • Padded neck support to avoid strain.
  • Perfect for shopping, hiking, traveling, and other outdoor activities.
Recomendado:  10 Best Car Booster Seats For Toddlers

7. Bable Baby Carrier with Hip Seat, 6-in-1 Convertible Carrier for Newborn to Toddler (8-33lbs), Ergonomic Baby Carrier Backpack, Front Back Baby Carrier with Cool MESH for All Seasons (Flaxen)

8/10 our score

I recently purchased the Bable Baby Carrier with Hip Seat and I am so glad I did. It is a 6-in-1 convertible carrier that can be used for newborns to toddlers up to 33lbs. It is an ergonomic baby carrier backpack that is designed to provide the utmost comfort for both the parent and baby. It also has a cool mesh that provides a comfortable temperature for all seasons. I found the design of the carrier to be very intuitive and easy to use. It was lightweight and the straps were adjustable so I could adjust it to fit me properly. I was also able to easily switch between the front and back carry positions. The hip seat is a great feature as it allowed me to carry my baby for longer periods of time without feeling any strain on my back. Overall, I am very satisfied with this baby carrier and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable and supportive baby carrier.

• 6-in-1 convertible design: use as a backpack, front facing carrier, front facing with back support, hip seat, hip seat with back support, and two shoulder carrier.
  • Ergonomic design: adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt can evenly distribute the weight of your baby.
  • Hip seat: made with a soft EVA foam cushion to support your baby’s hips and spine.
  • Cool mesh fabric: cool and breathable for all seasons.
  • Safety buckles: adjustable and secure buckles for added safety and comfort.
  • Suitable for babies from 8-33lbs.
  • Compact and lightweight design: easy to store and carry around.

8. Baby Carrier with Hip Seat Baby Wrap Carrier All Season Multifunctional Baby Carrier Newborn to Toddler Baby Doll Carrier Front and Back for Men and Girls (Pink)

7.7/10 our score

I recently purchased the Pink Baby Carrier with Hip Seat Baby Wrap Carrier All Season Multifunctional Baby Carrier Newborn to Toddler Baby Doll Carrier Front and Back for Men and Girls, and it has been such a great purchase! I love that the carrier is lightweight and adjustable so it can fit comfortably around my body. It’s also great that it can be used for both newborns and toddlers, making it a great long-term investment. The hip seat is really comfortable for my baby, and it’s adjustable so I can ensure that my baby is in the correct position. I can also carry my baby for hours without feeling any strain on my body. It’s also nice that it comes in a cute pink color, and the fabric is sturdy and breathable. I highly recommend this baby carrier to anyone looking for a comfortable and reliable carrier for their baby!

:

• Baby carrier with hip seat to support your childs hip, spine and leg growth
  • Baby wrap carrier for added support, comfort and convenience
  • All-season multifunctional baby carrier for newborns up to toddlers
  • Baby doll carrier front and back for men and women
  • Comfortable and breathable fabric with adjustable straps
  • Adjustable seat height and waist size for maximum safety and comfort
  • High-quality materials for durability and convenience
  • Comes in a beautiful pink color