If you want to smell great but don’t want to pay an arm and a leg, you might ask yourself, “Where can I find good, discounted perfumes?” The answer is actually a simple one, as numerous online businesses exist with the sole purpose of selling you top fragrances at low prices.
Top Discounted Perfume Retailers Online
Below is a list of five of the top discounted perfume retailers online. Many others exist, and I would urge you to shop around before settling on just one. This list should include discounted perfumes and cologne, discounted perfumes online, discounted perfumes and fragrances, cheap discounted perfumes and designer discounted perfumes.
Perfumes At Scentiments
Discounted and clearance prices are also available on perfumes and colognes. If you’re wondering, “Where can I find good, discounted perfume?,” Scentiments.com is a great place to start.
Check out the prices on these discounted perfumes and fragrances at Scentiments.com:
- Dior Addict (1.7 oz) $49.99
- Chanel No. 5 (1.7 oz) $72.99
- Dolce & Gabbana (1.7 oz) $51.99
- Versace Woman (1.7 oz) $36.89
- Gucci by Gucci (1.7 oz) $46.99
Perfumeania Discounted Perfumes
Billing themselves as “America’s Largest Perfume Store,” Perfumania.com specializes in discounted perfumes and colognes, as well as designer discounted perfumes. They also offer cosmetics, skin care products, bath & body and gift sets. Free product samples are included with every order, and free shipping is available with purchases greater than $59.
Here are some of the discounted perfume prices offered by Perfumania.com. Compare them to the other companies listed in their article to find the online fragrance store that’s right for you.
- Dior Addict (3.4 oz) $74.99
- Crystal Noir for Women (1.7 oz) $55.49
- Dolce & Gabbana (1.7 oz) $49.99
- Versace Woman (1.7 oz) $48.99
- Gucci II for Women (1.7 oz) $51.99
Perfumes and Colognes at OverStock Perfume
Enjoy savings up to 85% on over 10,000 products. Brand name fragrances are available, as well as cologne for men, testers, miniatures and unisex fragrances. If you really want to know, “Where can I find good, discounted perfumes,” be sure and check out their clearance category for huge savings.
- Diesel Plus Plus Feminine Women Perfume (2.5 oz) $42.00
- Chanel No. 5 Women Perfume (1.7 oz) $89.99
- Dolce & Gabbana Women (1.7 oz) $84.99
- Crystal Noir Women (1.7 oz) $29.99
- Gucci Eau De Parfum 2 Women (1.7 oz) $42.50
Perfume.com Discounted Fragrances
Online since 2003, Perfume.com carries all the leading brand names and offers discounted perfumes and fragrances, and designer discounted perfumes. Customers can receive up to a 60% discount on brand names, and there’s free shipping on orders above $59. Skincare and hair care products are also available through their online store.
- Diesel Plus Plus (2.5 oz) $23.49
- Chanel No. 5 (1.7 oz) $79.99
- Dolce & Gabbana (1.7 oz) $59.99
- Versace Woman (3.4 oz) $48.99
- Gucci Addict 2 (1.7 oz) $60.99
If you want to smell like you’re wearing the top designer perfumes, but you don’t want to pay those high prices, why not try an imitation perfume? At Imitation Perfume, their brand name imitations are 90% cheaper than retail, and all products are only $5.95. Here are just a few of the imitation perfumes that they offer:
- Heaven Scent (smells like Angel by Thierry Mugler)
- LaTour (smells like Chanel No. 5)
- Allusion (smells like Allure by Chanel)