Founded in 1931, Allstate was originally part of the well-known Sears, Roebuck & Co., but became a completely independent company in 1995. For over 75 years, agency owners and Allstate leaders revolutionized the way that vehicle claims are handled. They fought to make seat belt laws mandatory and played a key role in making consumers aware of the benefits of airbags back in the 1980s. Allstate is the largest insurance company in the nation.
Allstate is a Fortune 100 company who sells 13 lines of major insurance and they also offer banking services and investment and retirement products. Allstate is committed to helping customers plan for their future by protecting what they have and preparing for tomorrow. In fact, over 16 million households look to Allstate for their services and everyday, drivers from across the country turn to them for free car insurance quotes.
Your Choice Auto
One of the things that makes Allstate stand out from the rest is that they reward you for your safe driving habits. With Your Choice Auto, you receive rewards such as:
- Accident Forgiveness – Accidents are just that, accidents! Why should your rates go up just because you have one little fender bender? That’s kind of ridiculous and Allstate agrees. They can actually keep your rates the same, even if the accident was your fault.
- New Car Replacement – There is nothing worse than totaling a car, especially a new one. If your new car happens to be totaled within the first three years, Allstate will replace it with a vehicle of depreciated value.
- Deductible Rewards – When you sign up for Your Choice Auto you get $100 reduced from your collision deductible. Then, you get this same reward for every year you are accident-free, up to a $500 value.
- Safe Driving Bonus – Every six months that you go without any accidents, you receive a check for a Safe Driving Bonus that can total up to five percent of what you typically pay for your premium.
While shopping for health insurance quotes online can be confusing, buying car insurance certainly doesn’t have to be. Especially when you learn about Allstate’s exceptional roadside service. When they say you’re in good hands with them, they mean it. Allstate offers three different plans to choose from:
- Allstate Motor Club – This plan is open to anyone so you don’t have to have your vehicle insured with them to purchase this type of roadside coverage. There are family and individual membership options available and you don’t have to have an invoice to receive reimbursement. Services include towing, tire change, jump-start, lockout, refueling, trip-planning, travel discounts, legal defense and arrest bond cards.
- Good Hands Roadside – Once again, anyone can purchase this coverage, not just current policyholders and it will cover up to five vehicles and five registered drivers. It covers $75 per tow and $50 for other services including tire change, jump-start, lockout and refueling.
- Towing Labor Coverage – This service is only available to Allstate policyholders. It applies to the vehicle on the policy and Allstate will pay whatever the limit amount is set at including towing, tire change, jump-start, lockout and refueling.
Allstate understands that whether you are a policyholder with them or not, you want to be protected on the road which is why they offer Allstate Motor club and Good Hands Roadside. Now, wherever you go, you can have peace of mind knowing you’re in good hands.
About the Author
Laura Penekamp is a mother of three who loves history and writing so she is fortunate to be able to stay at home and work as a freelance writer. Being a mom on a budget, she is always looking for a way to save money and has learned that choosing the right insurance coverage can certainly be helpful.